We hope you and your family are staying well. After closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made an informed decision to reopen our practice for all routine dental appointments. Until further notice, our hours of operation are:
- Monday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. To ensure patient safety, we have implemented enhanced protocols. Our enhanced protocols include:
- Pre appointment and day of appointment screening questionnaire for all patients.
- Patients and staff will have their temperatures taken by contactless thermometer upon entering the office.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle upon arrival.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we will ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Medical grade HEPA air purifiers have been installed in the office and operatories to help improve air quality for all patients and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back for your next appointment.