At Mark I. Boulé, D.D.S., Progressive Family Dentistry, located in Manlius, New York, we pride ourselves on listening to your needs and concerns. The focus of our entire team is to work with you to achieve the smile you have always desired. Dr. Boulé realizes that coming to see the dentist may not be #1 on your list of fun things to do.
We try our best to make your visit as comfortable as possible by offering:
- A stair glide for patients who have difficulty walking up the stairs
- Cable Televisions in all treatment rooms
- Children’s Play Area with television & toys
- Coffee, tea, & filtered water in the reception area
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Handicapped Parking areas
- Nitrous Oxide to patients in need
- Throws and warm neck rolls to make sitting in the dental chair a little more comfy
When you come to our office, we will discuss as much or as little as you like. Discussing a procedure, such as teeth whitening or braces, will not obligate you to have anything done. We just want to make sure all of your questions are answered. After that, how much we do is up to you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Preventative Care
- Restorative Dentistry
You won’t be in our office five minutes before you realize how radically technology has affected dentistry. And we’re glad. It’s eliminated guesswork, improved communication, enhanced record-keeping, and replaced anxiety with happy anticipation. For more information on any of the following technologies, just ask.
- CEREC/Single Visit Porcelain Restorations
- Chairside Computers
- Digital Imaging
- Digital Radiographs
- Intra-oral Cameras
- Latest Handpiece Technology
- Soft Tissue Laser